Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Linear Mode
Administrator
7 5 Mar 2026 0
#1

Hi everyone, I am Anurag Mukhopadhyay, also known as amtekkie.

I have been creating and running online communities since 2010. My first forum was Tech2Game, which I started with my friend Sukanjan. Later life became busy, but my interest in forums and technology always stayed.

Even though I loved computers and coding from the beginning, I actually studied Instrumentation in college and worked in that field for a few years. After some time, I was lucky to move into a role that matched my passion, working with Integrated Cloud Solutions.

Over the years, I have made a few MyBB themes and some custom WordPress themes. Some of you may know TekBB or BootBB. The theme used on Forumeze right now is also part of one of my products called My Studio.

I also recently became a father, which has been a very special moment for me 😊

Some of you may remember that I owned forumeze.com earlier too. But due to job and other responsibilities, I could not continue. Recently my wife motivated me to start everything again in a proper and systematic way.

Before ending, I want to share the meaning of the name Forumeze. Just like people from China are Chinese and people from Japan are Japanese, people who live in forums are Forumeze. That is the idea behind the name. A home for people who love forums and discussions.

My aim now is to build a community for forum lovers, the people who enjoy being part of forums. I know forum activity has reduced a lot in recent years. Maybe because of social media, maybe because of Discord or Telegram, or maybe people’s habits have changed. So the journey will not be easy.

But I still want to try. Forums have their own charm, and with the right people, we can bring that feeling back.

So here’s to a fresh start 🥂
Reply
Messages In This Thread
amtekkie says we are forumeze! - by amtekkie - 03-16-2026, 10:01 PM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Jump: